Digital Operational Resilience for FCA Authorised Firms - Updates & Changes Explored
Major changes will shortly take place which will impact on how financial institutions and service providers build and manage digital operational resilience.
The Financial Conduct Authority (‘FCA’) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (‘PRA’) are setting new regulatory expectations at UK level, while the European Commission has proposed a thorough overhaul of digital operational resilience requirements and supervision across the European Union.
This new webinar will review the key aspects of the proposed changes and focus on the practical steps financial entities need to take currently and in the future in response.
- What is required to meet regulatory expectations for digital operational resilience?
- What necessary changes should be contractually negotiated with third party providers because of the PRA's and FCA's approach towards digital operational resilience?
- What changes at EU level regulatory and changes to digital operational resilience mean for both UK and EU entities
The webinar is aimed at risk, regulatory and compliance professionals and outsourcing, technology, and other transactional lawyers.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The current approach of the FCA and PRA towards digital operational resilience
- How the changing expectations of the FCA and PRA impact on contracts with outsourcing and other third-party providers to financial entities
- A review of the changes the European Commission are proposing should be introduced through a Regulation for digital operational resilience for the financial sector (COM/2020/595 final) and related directive, including the proposed framework for directly regulating large technology service providers
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 5th August 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation