Developing & Sustaining Your Private Client Practice
The legal market and client needs are changing. A more structured and proactive approach is needed to develop a thriving private client practice whether this is through the development of a niche, differentiated service or more innovative approaches.
This course takes you through the process with new ideas and food for thought.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Getting some focus
- Basic concepts
- Planning - What sort of private client practice do you want?
- Business planning
- Where are you now? Analysing the markets and an internal audit
- Selecting target markets and creating niches
- Where do you want to be? Setting goals
- How will you get there? Strategic choices
- People, products and pricing - What are you selling?
- Financial management basics
- Skills and services - aligning your human resources
- Using technology to deliver legal services
- Commodity, premium and specialist products
- Innovation in products and services
- Pricing strategies
- Delivering service excellence
- Promotion - How are you winning new business?
- Repositioning your firm
- Key strategies - direct or indirect channels?
- Generating awareness and profile
- Thought leadership
- Using new channels (including digital marketing and social media)
- Nurturing existing relationships
- Intermediaries and co-marketing
- Selling skills
- Measuring performance and progress
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme