Developing Reward Strategies for Law Firms - To Build Your Competitive Edge
In today’s ever more competitive legal markets, a law firm’s ability to recruit and retain key people who can perform at high level to ensure client satisfaction is critical to building and maintaining its competitive edge over rivals.
This virtual classroom seminar is specifically designed to help all those who are involved in managing the performance and competitiveness of their law firms to understand how to respond to the current challenges in the legal sector by developing reward strategies designed to build their competitive edge over rivals.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Understand how competitive rewards are strategic and necessary to help build a firm’s competitive advantage
- Developing appropriate performance criteria designed to build high performance and greater competitiveness across a firm
- How to ensure a reward system will work for a firm to advance its strategic goals
- How to evaluate which partner reward system is best - performance-based reward v seniority-based lockstep?
- Measuring office/group profitability and performance across a firm to create separate and additional ‘reward pots’ to reward individual partners/offices/groups
- How to make the transition to a performance-based system within the existing ‘culture’ of a firm
- Measuring performance and managing the reward process to fairly match reward to contribution
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.