Delegation Skills for Managers & Team Leaders - A ‘How To’ Guide Live at Your Desk
Do your delegated tasks not get done and you have no idea why?
Delegation is an essential part of managing and developing a team. Your team are never going to learn new skills properly unless they have the chance to practise them but, for a manager, delegating a task is not always straightforward.
This virtual classroom seminar will explore how to delegate the task and the responsibility.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The double edged sword of delegation
- Sorting the task and the person
- Avoiding delegation disasters
- Resolving common scenarios
- The structure of the perfect delegated task
- Deploying the ‘extendalead’ of delegation
- Self support for control freaks
- Growing your team through coaching and delegation
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.