Delay & Extensions of Time in Construction Projects - Live at Your Desk
Delays and claims for extensions of time are common on construction projects.
This virtual classroom seminar will cover the time for completion, extensions of time and the consequences of failing to complete a construction project on time.
It is designed for architects, surveyors, engineers and other construction professionals, who act as contract administrators in construction projects.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What happens if the contractor does not complete on time?
- What if there is no contractual date for completion?
- When can the contractor apply for an extension of time?
- How to calculate an extension of time?
- What happens if the parties disagree?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.