Defending HSE Prosecutions - Top Tips & Practical Solution
This virtual classroom seminar is designed for those who are involved in defending HSE prosecutions.
The live and interactive session will highlight some of the legal and procedural quirks and provide top tips for getting the best results for your client. You will leave with a new perspective and practical solutions to some of the issues encountered in defending this unique type of prosecution.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast will cover the following:
- The quirks: health and safety defence v criminal defence - what are the central distinctions?
- The process: handling the HSE - how best to approach the investigation
- The invite to interview - top tips for responding
- The court process: responding to the Court and HSE documents
- Top tips for client satisfaction
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.