Debt Recovery & Enforcement - The Latest Law & Practice
For all businesses, the collection of cash and financial management are crucial tools, and in these times of economic uncertainty, they take on even greater importance.
The government continues to be interested in possible reform of this area, as of course money claims are a very significant part of the civil court process.
This webinar is aimed at those who either practise in the debt recovery arena or are general litigators and who want to provide effective judgment enforcement advice for their clients. It will provide practical advice in respect of developments over the last 12 months.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Pre-legal action profiling - knowing your client to ensure payment is received
- Pre-action protocols - how to minimise delays and maximise speed of action
- Collecting money owed - tips and tactics in the county court process
- Enforcement - tips and tactics on the latest practice and procedure
- Regulatory reform - what is on the horizon?
- Important case law developments in this arena
- Insolvency as an enforcement tool - where are we now?
- Brexit and beyond for enforcement issues
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 9th October 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.