Dealing with Partnership Disputes - Options, Negotiation & Strategy
This virtual classroom session will explore the key areas that both cause and arise in partnership disputes and how to overcome them, focussing on the practical uses of clauses in the agreement.
There will be case studies and participants will be able to put questions to the speakers.
This intermediate level session goes beyond the basics and assumes existing knowledge and experience of partnership disputes to include senior partners, managing partners in firms, senior HR managers within partnership or LLP structures, accountants and other advisors responsible for dealing with partnership or LLP matters.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Ways of pre-empting disputes
- Options for resolving disputes - with or without an agreement
- Practical negotiating tactics
- How to spot issues early and deal with them?
- The only four options available
- Negotiating tactics:
- Who has the power?
- What can you offer?
- Avoiding discrimination or other claims
- What should be in your Partnership of LLP Agreement?
- What if there is no agreement or the agreement does not cover the issues?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.