Dealing with Alcohol & Substance Addiction in the Workplace - A Masterclass
This Masterclass is Limited to 25 Delegates - Book Now to Guarantee Your Place
Drug and alcohol dependency in the workplace can manifest itself in many different ways, and can be extremely challenging for employers.
This masterclass will tackle this thorny issue and provide guidance on the risks, and the options which are available to employers if they suspect that an employee has an alcohol or drug dependency.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Common signs of drug or alcohol dependency at work
- Dealing with drug or alcohol dependency as a capability issue
- Whether drug or alcohol dependency can be dealt with as a disciplinary issue
- Whether an employer can insist on drug and alcohol testing, and the implications of the GDPR
- The role of medical evidence and other evidential issues
- The benefits of implementing effective drug and alcohol policies
- Reducing the risk of unfair dismissal claims
- Potential disability discrimination issues
- Case studies on managing drug or alcohol dependency in the workplace
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme