Cyber Incident Response Planning for Law Firms - A Live Workshop
This virtual classroom seminar will provide you with an understanding of cyber threats to your firm.
Delivered in the form of a practical workshop, you will create a playbook with other attendees which will provide you with an insight into how checklists and playbooks provide guidance and solve problems in moments of crisis.
Consideration will be given to how to approach the right planning, how to mitigate risk and evaluate threats. You will also be able to identify some of your assets and potential weak links in your organisation.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Introduction to cyber threats
- Cyber-attacks and data breaches in the legal sector - case studies from around the world
- Digital assets & risk assessment
- What is a cyber incident response plan (CIRP)?
- The cyber incident response cycle and the cyber attack life cycle
- Stages of a CIRP - how to prepare
- Drilling and reviewing
- E-Exit interviews, forensic check-ups
- Practical implementation of a playbook
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.