Customs Duties & Excise after Brexit - All You Need to Know
This virtual classroom session is aimed at those who wish to understand the application of the legal provisions relating to the specialist customs procedures available to businesses which trade with the EU after the transition period on 1 January 2021.
The session is a must for lawyers, accountants, tax advisers and shipping and freight agents dealing with clients involved in trade with the EU or with other countries.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
Valuation and Classification
- Classification of customs goods
- Valuation of customs goods
Other Trade Issues
- How your custom authorisations may change after 1 January 2021
- Using the UKCA mark from 1 January 2021
Customs & Excise Planning and Reliefs
- Inward and Outward Processing Relief (IPR) & (OPR)
- Custom approved warehouse
- Import licensing
- Returned Goods Relief (RGR)
- End use
- Temporary Admission (Temporary Importation Relief)
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.