Credit Hire - The Ever Changing Landscape for PI Lawyers
This webinar will provide an update on the ever changing credit hire landscape.
It will consider the implications of failing to include details of any replacement hire vehicle at the time of submitting the Claims Notification Form and the Stage 2 settlement pack. It will also examine recent case-law on evidence and will show how requesting a hire car booking on a different day can significantly alter the cost of a replacement car.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How not to fall foul of leaving credit hire off a CNF
- The arguments to use if you did forget to include in the CNF
- Hire rates evidence and the differences between rates
- The implications of recent case law on the rates evidence you can provide
- Potential changes following the implementation of the PI reforms
This webinar was recorded on 20th April 2021
at your organisation