Creating a Customer Centric Business - Live at Your Desk
The landscape of customer service has changed dramatically over the last 12 months, more so than in the previous 10 years. Customer expectations have changed, their buying habits have changed, and the experience that they expect from businesses is far more demanding than ever before. As a result, businesses must adapt to these needs and develop key skills, including seeing things from the customer's perspective, making the interaction feel easy, and recognising the impact that a great customer experience can have on their brand and the ongoing success of the business.
The purpose of this virtual classroom seminar is to start the process of equipping your people with some key principles that will help to ensure that the conversations you have are easy and effortless.
Great conversations result in great outcomes and if you make the experience feel easy and effortless your customers will remain loyal, spend more money with you, write positive reviews about you online, and recommend your business to their family, friends and business network.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Recognise the importance of seeing things from the customer's perspective. Businesses who adopt this approach increase loyalty and maintain a healthy and engaged customer base
- Focus on the importance of making every interaction feel easy and effortless. Special attention will be made to the use of positive language, good tone of voice, and engaging body language during an interaction
- Consider what areas of the ‘customer journey’ can be automated, reviewing existing processes and recognising the need for providing customers with ‘self-serve’ options
- Adopt a ‘resolution mindset’ avoiding the need to pass customers from one department to another by taking full ownership and accountability for all customer enquiries
- Apply an approach of being a 'problem identifier’, not just a ‘problem solver’. Using their knowledge and expertise to address any future issues that customers may be face with and providing a solution for these at first point of contact
- Implement a ‘can do’ attitude when dealing with customer queries by having a clear focus on identifying ways that customer issues can be resolved. ‘Showing up’ with the right energy and behaviours that makes the customer feel like they are in ‘safe hands’
- Consider how to ‘shake off’ challenging interactions and ensure that they avoid carrying any unhealthy behaviours from one interaction to the next
- Recognise the need to ‘embrace coaching’ and understand how this will help to develop and sustain the behavioural changes required in the business
- Acknowledge and recognise the ‘positive impact’ that the service that they provide can have on the business, the brand and its reputation across the industry
- Craft an action plan that will help to ensure the business get a full return on investment for the time spent attending this live session
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.