Costs Budgeting - 2020 Update
Costs budgeting has been with us for 7 years but do we yet fully understand the process or what is required of us in creating and justifying our budgets?
This webinar covers recent CPR changes and, importantly, all the cases in which the High Court and Appellate Courts are giving guidance on problems as they occur.
The webinar will provide a practical summary of how they affect you and your practice.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the developments over the last year and give practical tips on dealing with the whole budgeting process from producing the budget to assessing the costs at the end of the case.
It will include a review of several authorities including:
- Dreams Living Ltd v Allianz Insurance Ltd
- Hutson & Ors v Tata Steel UK Ltd
- Heathfield International LLC v Axiom Stone (London) Ltd
- Utting v City College Norwich
- Chapman v Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and how the decision applies in practice
This webinar was recorded on 27th July 2020
at your organisation