Corporate & Personal Insolvency - The Latest Update with Stephen Allinson - Live at Your Desk
Insolvency law has been very much in the legal and business news recently and professionals practising in this area have been very busy. For every case, there are many ongoing challenges for insolvency practitioners and their lawyers for both personal and corporate claims.
At the same time, legislative and rule changes in recent times mean that it is essential for all who practise in this area to keep up to date with all that is happening.
We have seen statutory reforms in the corporate rescue arena with more planned for personal insolvency. Currently, European insolvency enforcement remains uncertain due to political developments.
This new virtual classroom seminar, led by the very experienced and popular presenter Stephen Allinson, will cover all developments in both corporate and personal insolvency in the last twelve months and bring you right up to date with the latest case law and other developments in this sector.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 - how is it working out in practice?
- Director disqualification proceedings - all change (or is it)?
- Case law themes in the last twelve months and key takeaways for practice
- Analysing the competing interests in the matrimonial home for personal insolvency. Who wins?
- Removing or replacing the insolvency practitioner and other regulatory issues
- How to maximise your client's recovery post insolvency - antecedent recoveries brought right up to date
- Potential further changes in the law and how these may impact on your recovery strategies
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.