Corporate & Personal Insolvency - 2021 in Focus & What to Expect in 2022
2021 is another year when insolvency and restructuring law has been very much in the news and the services of insolvency practitioners and lawyers are very much in demand.
We have seen how the new 2020 corporate rescue procedures have been working out in practice and, particularly in the commercial property sector, we have had battle lines drawn between landlords and tenants.
The Courts have also been busy with some interesting judgments in this arena.
Personal insolvency matters must also not be forgotten as individual debt numbers continue to be of concern and we saw the commencement of a new personal insolvency regime.
This newly updated webinar will reflect on the important developments of 2021 and outline what to expect in 2022.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 - one year on and what is happening in practice?
- The 2021 pre-pack regulations for administrations - is this a brave new world?
- CVAs - a proper insolvency remedy or an abuse of process?
- The top corporate insolvency cases of 2021 analysed - are there any key themes emerging?
- The major personal insolvency changes in 2021
- Professional responsibilities and regulation - it is a hot topic
- Crystal ball gazing for 2022 - what are the key themes likely to be?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 26th January 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation