Corporate Insolvency for Commercial Lawyers - Spotting the Warning Signs
We are all working in challenging times, and many commercial lawyers are having to advise their clients on the various options if financial problems are building.
This new virtual classroom seminar will ensure you are fully equipped to advise at short notice and ensure you have a working knowledge of the options open to a company facing insolvency.
It is aimed at non contentious legal professionals and will help you to identify the important changes that have taken place in recent times.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Spotting the warning signs of insolvency - how to be proactive in this arena
- The different corporate insolvency regimes and their consequences
- Entering insolvency - how, what, where and when?
- Advising the company director - risks and responsibilities
- The role of a lawyer when a company becomes insolvent
- Working with the insolvency practitioner - what role does the lawyer play and key duties
- Case studies
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.