Corporate Insolvency Rescue Procedures - The Latest News with Steve Allinson
2020 saw the Government pass several pieces of legislation to counteract the economic crisis.
In the field of insolvency, the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 was very important as it created, amongst other things, two new rescue remedies.
Other developments in 2020 and 2021 have shone a spotlight on this whole area and the prepack debate is once again hitting the headlines.
This new webinar will cover latest case law in this area and provide a practical approach whether advice is to be given to creditors, debtor companies, directors, or insolvency practitioners themselves.
The webinar will examine how the insolvency rescue market is looking in 2021.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 - how effective are the two new insolvency procedures of the moratorium and the restructuring plan?
- Developments in both administration and company voluntary arrangements in 2020 and 21
- Pre-Packaged Administrations - the new regulations, all you need to know
- How company rescue procedures impact on company officers
- Roles and responsibilities of the insolvency practitioner in company rescues
- Where do creditors fit in? Tips and tactics if you are advising them on their options
- Recent case law
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 6th September 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation