Corporate Insolvency Proceedings Post Pandemic - All You Need to Know with Steve Allinson
As professionals plan their strategies for their firms and themselves post COVID-19, many businesses are considering developing or expanding their insolvency and restructuring teams.
This is not surprising given the anticipated increase in insolvency work over the next 12 months, and beyond.
It is certain that proactive legal and professional advice in this area of law and practice will be crucial to so many clients.
This new virtual classroom seminar will provide a review of the ever-developing corporate insolvency landscape at this time.
Whether your firm is new to this area of law, or wanting to develop greater understanding, this is the right course for all firms and individuals seeking to ensure the right expertise is available in this very topical area of law.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The corporate insolvency options analysed and compared
- The rise of company voluntary arrangements and the property law battleground they are occupying
- The new corporate rescue tools - the right response to the pandemic or a damp squib?
- The new law and regulations around pre-packaged administrations - will they provide more protection for creditors?
- Acting for directors post COVID-19 - case law is indicating tougher times are ahead for the company director
- Piercing the corporate veil - is this area becoming popular again?
- Insolvency litigation proceedings - the rise of the third-party funder and other topics
- Have we seen the end of insolvency reform, or is more in the pipeline?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.