Contracts of Employment - The Essential Elements for Lawyers and HR Professionals - Learn Live
Designed for both lawyers and HR professionals, this virtual classroom seminar will lead you through the essential elements of the contractual relationship and explore the importance of contracts of employment throughout the employment relationship.
Consideration will be given to the legislative developments affecting this area, ensuring you can keep pace with the law as well as allowing you to legitimately change your contracts to reflect your business or organisational needs.
This is a highly interactive session; you will have the opportunity to reflect on the effectiveness of contracts used within your organisation and have your questions answered by employment expert Sue West.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Understanding the legal requirements
- Creating and forming flexible and solid contracts
- Detailed types of contract including self-employed, temporary, agency workers - legal status and their impact
- Ensuring documents are legally robust and meet organisational needs and priorities
- How to vary a contract
- Case law update and real-life case studies
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.