Contract Renewal & Renegotiation - Can Digital Tools & Artificial Intelligence Assist Business?
The world of ‘doing business’ moves ever faster and old ways must make way for new ways.
No-one has time to wade through hundreds of contracts, thousands of pages, and yet, contracts set up buy/sell arrangements and bind organisations in law, making obligations and remedies to each other. So, care must be taken!
How can we get this balance right? One tool is to learn how to align your contracts properly, so the key policy parts are always present. Additional support may be found in digital tools and even in Artificial Intelligence (AI).
This virtual classroom seminar is designed for individuals who:
- Procure and renew contracts
- Review proposed terms and negotiate changes
- Are responsible for risk, finance and compliance/policy
- Are involved in supply chain management
- Have to manage, and report on, works and services
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Contract renewal and negotiation, and the tools that can support the functions charged with setting up, and then delivering on, promises made
- Challenging areas for renewal of terms of business, measurement of ‘past success’ and how to tackle proposed new terms
- How digital tools and AI can assist the organisations’ ‘human professionals’ in these exercises, and ultimately drive down cost
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.