Contract Law Round Up - 12 Cases to Change Your Drafting - Live with Helen Swaffield
This live broadcast session will explore 12 new cases that will change your drafting and practice.
Suitable for commercial practitioners and litigators alike, this 1 hour live broadcast session is aimed at those who are familiar with a B2B contract but want to check the impact of the latest case law on their drafting or analysis of a cause of action.
What You Will Learn
This 1 hour live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Subject to contract - new cases against its efficacy
- Letters of Intent undermined
- WhatsApp and lunch agreements
- Drafting the entire agreement clause correctly
- Problem indemnities revealed
- Waiver clauses reworked
- No set-off clauses reviewed
- Direct loss excluded by clever drafting
- Amendment by side letter disasters
- Classification of terms - do you need to call it a condition?
- Termination clauses that fall foul of the common law
- How not to draft definitions
- No-assignment clauses have to be updated
- Warranties which wear out
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.