Contract Interpretation Disputes - Casebook Update
The decision of the Supreme Court in the case of Wood v Capita remains the leading authority on how to resolve disputes arising from differing interpretations of a contractual provision.
This webinar looks at the recent cases where the courts have applied the principles set out in Wood v Capita.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Exclusion clauses - deliberate repudiatory breaches - Mott McDonald v Trant
- Facility agreement - Lamesa Investments v Synergy Bank
- Exercise of call option - Rolls Royce v Goodrich 
- Option agreement for purchase of agricultural land - Fishbourne Developments v Stephens
- Consumer terms and conditions - Green v Betfred
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 3rd October 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation