Contract Drafting in the Public Sector - Key Points & Issues
This webinar will provide an update on drafting contracts which are suitable for use in the public sector context.
It aims to equip delegates with an understanding of some of the key public sector specific drafting points and issues to be aware of.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The available standard form public sector contracts and where they are appropriate
- Transparency and FOIA provisions in public sector contracts
- Impact of recent Procurement Policy Notes and Cabinet Office guidance
- Specific drafting requirements under the procurement regulations
- When and how to accommodate supplier terms
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 18th May 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.