Contract Drafting Essentials - Exclusions, Endeavours & Termination
An awareness of the key considerations in respect of specific clauses is required for successful contract drafting.
This introductory level webinar will ensure that you will be able to draft the clauses discussed with confidence.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Summary of the key requirements of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977
- Recent caselaw on ‘reasonableness’ and deliberate repudiatory breaches
- Reasonable endeavours v best endeavours - which phrase should be used and when?
- Recent caselaw on the meaning of ‘all reasonable endeavours’
- Circumstances of termination - insolvency, change of control, material breach and break clauses
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 8th November 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation