Contract Drafting Essentials - Exclusions, Endeavours & Termination
An awareness of the key considerations in respect of specific clauses is required for successful contract drafting.
This introductory level webinar will ensure that you will be able to draft the clauses discussed with confidence.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Summary of the key requirements of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977
- Recent caselaw on ‘reasonableness’ and deliberate repudiatory breaches
- Reasonable endeavours v best endeavours - which phrase should be used and when?
- Recent caselaw on the meaning of ‘all reasonable endeavours’
- Circumstances of termination - insolvency, change of control, material breach and break clauses
This webinar was recorded on 10th October 2022
at your organisation