Contested Wills & Estates - Recent Case Law & Developments
With one in four estates now being contested, this new webinar will review the most recent case law and developments surrounding disputed wills and estates.
It will be of interest to all private client practitioners, whether non-contentious or contentious.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following, amongst other cases:
- Execution - ((The Wills Act 1837 (Electronic Communications)(Amendment)(Coronavirus) Order 2020))
- Testamentary capacity - Clitheroe v Bond 
- Want of knowledge and approval - Ball v Sisson 
- Undue influence - Coles v Reynolds 
- Forgery - Wrangle v Brunt 
- Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act 1975 - adult children claims; CFA uplift
This webinar was recorded on 21st April 2021
at your organisation