Contentious Probate & Estates - The Latest Update
This webinar will cover recent notable decisions and developments in contentious probate and estate cases, noting recent trends and considering possible future developments.
- The Court’s recent approach to testamentary capacity
- The evidence that will be required, or suffice, to prove undue influence in respect of a will
- The Court’s recent approach to Inheritance Act claims
- How safe it is to rely on standstill agreements in Inheritance Act claims?
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The most useful evidence of testamentary capacity and prospects of successfully challenging a will on this basis
- The various ways in which the Court will accept that the ‘serious allegation’ has been proven
- When permission to bring an Inheritance Act claim out of time and when an award under the Act, is likely or unlikely to be granted
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 16th January 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.