Contentious Probate & Estates - The Latest Update
This webinar will cover recent notable decisions and developments in contentious probate and estate cases, noting recent trends and considering possible future developments.
- The Court’s recent approach to testamentary capacity
- The evidence that will be required, or suffice, to prove undue influence in respect of a will
- The Court’s recent approach to Inheritance Act claims
- How safe it is to rely on standstill agreements in Inheritance Act claims?
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The most useful evidence of testamentary capacity and prospects of successfully challenging a will on this basis
- The various ways in which the Court will accept that the ‘serious allegation’ has been proven
- When permission to bring an Inheritance Act claim out of time and when an award under the Act, is likely or unlikely to be granted
This webinar was recorded on 16th December 2019