Consumer Contracts - A Guide to Rights & Remedies
With the introduction of the Consumer Rights package, contract law diverged and a special regime exists for consumers.
Even though there are hundreds of consumer disputes being resolved in ADR processes and small claims courts daily, there are, as yet, few decided cases which help with the interpretation of the legal framework that is now in place.
This new webinar is aimed at litigators wishing to have better understanding of the consumer landscape and to give reliable advice.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Sources of contractual terms outside a written contract after the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Contractual cancellation rights
- An overview of unfair terms
- Choosing a dispute resolution method
- Selecting a suitable remedy
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 3rd September 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.