Construction Insurance - An Update for Professionals
The development of insurance over hundreds of years has cushioned commerce and industry from the effects of uncertainty and risk. The construction and engineering industry has particularly benefitted, especially since projects comprise the small everyday ones to the biggest, most complex ones, and each has a unique risk profile.
The advent of the Insurance Act 2015 has changed fundamentally how insurance is procured and claims are managed.
Updated from 2021, this webinar will outline all the key points you need to know about ‘front end’ and ‘back end’ construction insurance and give you the latest from the market and the Courts.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Insurance and its purpose
- Legislative framework : the importance of the Insurance Act 2015
- Contractual framework:
- The impact of the 2015 Act on construction project contracts
- The importance of project structures and identifying risk
- Latest market insights: covering off the duty of disclosure
- Claims management and resolution:
- The impact of the 2015 Act on construction project claims
- Tips for supporting an ongoing project
- Latest Court cases: insolvency, cladding and contract networks
This webinar was recorded on 21st November 2022
New: Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access to over 1495 webinars with an MBL Annual Webinar Subscription. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details..
Added to basket
Webinar | On Demand
Unlimited Viewers | 1hr
Construction Insurance - An Update for ProfessionalsCheckout
at your organisation