Construction Insurance - A Roundup for Professionals
For hundreds of years, the use of insurance has supported commerce and industry to manage uncertainty and risk. No more so than in the construction and engineering industry, where the range of projects runs from the small everyday ones to the biggest, most complex ones. Each has specific insurance requirements.
Since 2016, commercial insurance has changed fundamentally how we procure insurance and manage claims.
This webinar will outline the key points you need to know.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Insurance and its purpose
- Legislative framework: the importance of the Commercial Insurance Act 2016
- Contractual framework:
- How has the 2016 Act impacted construction project contracts?
- Project structures and identifying risk
- Covering off risk through procurement of insurance products
- Claims management and resolution:
- What’s changed since 2016?
- How to maintain/support the project simultaneously
This webinar was recorded on 6th May 2021
at your organisation