Construction Disputes - An Advanced Guide Live with Sarah Schütte
This live broadcast split over two sessions will consider the latest in thought leadership and research on disputes and resolution techniques.
You will be able to deepen your understanding of the commercial context in which disputes arise and are avoided, managed and resolved. It will also enable you to recognise and deal with issues arising in project delivery.
It is suitable for experienced/senior level Industry professionals and their advisors.
- What is the range of dispute resolution available and how can the contract help?
- What alternative methods should be considered as viable and non-viable options for the project?
- What should you do when contracting/negotiating parties disagree?
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The latest research and thinking on how to avoid, manage and resolve disputes in the construction and engineering sectors
- The newest standard terms in popular forms of contracts
- What to provide for by way of drafting in the dispute resolution sections of contracts
- Solutions to problems: how disputes can improve understanding and business relations
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
10:00am - 1:00pm
1:00pm - 4:00pm