Conditional Contracts for Property Professionals - The Key Issues Explored
This webinar, presented by a trainer who has extensive experience of this area in practice, will explain the key issues surrounding conditional contracts, which contain many pitfalls for the unwary.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Conditions precedent and conditions subsequent - which are better?
- Drafting conditions - issues with planning and landlord’s consent
- Satisfying/waiving conditions
- Longstop dates and termination
- Section 106 planning obligations and Community Infrastructure Levy - issues for each party
- Land Registry issues
- Tax issues
- Lessons from the recent cases
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 1st November 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation