Competition Law Update
This virtual classroom session will explore the recent developments in EU and UK competition law including a post-Brexit update.
The session will also provide the latest update on competition litigation.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- Recent developments - Article 101/Chapter I with reference to digital markets and vertical restraints
- Recent developments - Article 102/Chapter II cases including technology dominance cases and use of interim measures
- Recent developments in competition law litigation in the UK including collective actions and the Merricks v Mastercard case
- Brexit and how it affects competition law
- Brexit timeline
- Effect of the Withdrawal Act/UK/EU Trade & Cooperation Agreement on competition law
- Status of European Court judgments
- Development of competition law post-Brexit
- Competition law and merger control
- How will Brexit affect competition litigation/follow-on actions
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.