Company & Commercial Developments - ROI Round Up 2019
This course will cover all the main developments in company and commercial law in 2019 in the Republic of Ireland.
It is aimed at lawyers and accountants and will provide guidance on how the 2019 developments will affect businesses and companies.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The new rules for trustees to establish Beneficial Ownership Registers under the EU anti-money laundering regulations
- How to ensure your clients are fully compliant with these new regulations?
- The considerations for the administration of an Irish company in the context of Brexit - How do you ensure that your client’s company is properly administered?
- The proposed new Irish Corporate Enforcement Authority - How do you deal with the implications and understand its new powers?
- The new simplified process for filing Annual Returns
- Company disclosure of non-financial and diversity information
- The extension of the scope of Section 357 guarantees (formerly known as Section 17 guarantees)
- Developments in minority oppression in Harrington - v- Harrington and another
- The application of the increased merger control thresholds
- Developments on examinership in Re M.D.Y. Construction Limited
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme