Company Resolutions - Decision Making in Private Limited Companies
This webinar will cover the key points for consideration when advising private limited companies on decision making. The webinar will cover the key ways in which directors and shareholders make decisions.
If you are a solicitor, accountant, director or company secretary new to advising companies, then this introductory level webinar is for you.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Fundamentals of company law relating to the decision making process
- Board meetings and directors' written resolutions
- Shareholder resolutions
- Live general meetings
- Shareholder written resolutions (and when these cannot be used)
- Unanimous consent rule (including 2017 case law)
- Record keeping obligations post decision making