Commercial Property Update - Live Broadcast with Sarah Thompson-Copsey
This fast paced live broadcast session looks at the practical impact of recent commercial property and commercial landlord & tenant case law and considers a number of key issues.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session, constantly updated to reflect the most recent case law, currently includes:
- The Supreme Court’s view on ‘reasonableness’: Sequent v Hautford
- The impact of S Franses on ground (f): London Kendal v Daejan
- Contracting out under the 1954 Act - practical tips on agency and forms: TFS v BMG
- Forcing landlords to repair: Blue Manchester v North West Ground Rents
- Relief from forfeiture; waiver: the Supreme Court in Manchester Ship Canal v Vauxhall; the Court of Appeal in Brar v Thirunavukkrasu
- Non-existent tenant? Seafood Shack v Darlow
- Tenant insolvency: what did the Debenhams CVA teach us?
- Development land - modifying restrictive covenants: Normandy v Basingstoke; Jackson v Roselease
- Reasonable endeavours - the latest from the Court of Appeal in Gaia v Abbeygate
- Property contract by email & signatures: Tips from Neocleous v Rees; Woods v Commercial First Business
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.