Commercial Property Update
This fast paced half-day course looks at the practical impact of recent case law on commercial property and commercial landlord and tenant.
What You Will Learn
This regularly updated course currently includes the following:
- Consent in leases - the view from the Supreme Court: Sequent v Hautford
- Consent in restrictive covenants: Hicks v 89 Holland Park
- Opposing lease renewal on development grounds: the impact of S Franses - London Kendal v Daejan
- Renewal terms & contracting out under the 1954 Act: Dukeminster v West End; TFS v Designer Retail Outlet
- Fencing easements, ancillary use, excessive use: Churston v Haddock; Parker v Roberts; Stanning v Baldwin
- Development land - modifying restrictive covenants: Hancock v Scott; Jackson v Roselease; Willis v Rollins; Payne v Maldon DC
- Non existent tenants: Seafood Shack v Darlow;
- Property contracts by email: Neocleous v Rees
- Waiver, CRAR & relief from forfeiture: Brar v Thirunavukkrasu; Manchester Ship Canal v Vauxhall
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme