Commercial Awareness for Lawyers - Delivering Value & Client Loyalty
With tips and strategies on how to understand the value drivers of your clients and their businesses, this new virtual classroom seminar will show you how to deliver value which clients care about, to build and strengthen client relationships and client loyalty for sustainable competitive advantage, and to increase cost-effectiveness.
To become a successful lawyer with a loyal and sustainable following, it is also important to be a ‘trusted adviser’, not just a legal adviser - this session will show you how to become one and how to use that relationship for the benefit of your firm and yourself.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Commercial awareness
- What does it entail and why is it important for lawyers
- How to sell and deliver value which clients care about
- What do we mean by 'value'
- Different types of added value
- Understanding the value drivers of your clients
- The ‘trusted adviser’
- How to become a trusted adviser
- Building a loyal client base and strengthening the firm’s sustainable competitive advantage
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.