Collaborative Contracts & Procurement in Construction
Collaborative forms of contract provide a structure and incentives that support the parties working together to deliver complex, multiparty and high-risk scenario projects. They are known to decrease chance of conflicts and disputes on construction projects.
This virtual classroom seminar will discuss a range of topics relevant to such contracts, especially when dealing within the limitations of the EU procurement legislation.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast will cover the following:
- What are collaborative contracts?
- Goal of collaborative contracts
- Noteworthy elements of collaborative contracts
- Involved parties
- Obligation to collaborate
- Measures to stimulate parties to show the right behaviour
- Continuous information flow & good communication
- Balanced arrangements
- How to come to a fair contract price
- Joint decision making & risk management (also during design phase - early contractor involvement)
- Involvement of supply chain
- Dispute resolution
- Points of attention when procuring collaborative contracts under an EU procurement law-based regime
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.