Clinical Negligence Costs in Multi-Track Cases - Live at Your Desk
Litigation, and clinical negligence in particular, continues to be a huge challenge with what feels like constantly evolving practice changes, notably around costs and case management, as well as balancing access to justice with making a healthy profit.
This virtual classroom seminar will touch on all the recent key developments in the rules, practice directions and case law, providing a tailored look at how to best address case management and costs recovery from a practical ‘hands-on’ perspective.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Where are we now on proportionality and what are the courts doing in practice
- Up-to-date case law on ATE premiums and recoverability
- How the courts are addressing funding and switching between public funding and CFAs
- Costs management, the new CPR amendments, case law and how to get your costs budget right
- What's happening about fixed fees?
- Top tips for getting the most out of your work-in-progress and supporting costs recovery
- Discuss those nagging issues affecting your cases, clients and workflow
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.