Civil Litigation Update - Get Up to Speed on the Latest Practice Directions
Civil litigation changes constantly with regular rule updates and this is even more so in these times of COVID-19. Every litigator must keep up-to-date to get the best for their client and themselves.
This short webinar covers all civil litigation recent CPR changes and, importantly, provides a practical summary of how they affect you and your practice.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the latest rule developments in all areas of litigation and practical tips on dealing with the changes including the many new Practice Directions:
- PD 51O - The Electronic Working Pilot Scheme
- PD 51R - Online Civil Money Claims Pilot
- PD 51V - The Video Hearings Pilot Scheme
- PD51Y - Video or Audio Hearings during COVID-19
- PD51ZA - Extension of Time Limits
- PD51Z - Stay of Possession Proceedings - COVID-19
- PD52A - Appeals
This webinar was recorded on 19th June 2020
at your organisation