Charity Law Update - Key Issues & Recent Developments
This webinar will provide an update on recent developments in charity law, including issues affecting the charities as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
You will gain an understanding of topical issues, as well as legal, policy and regulatory changes affecting the sector.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Issues affecting charities as they emerge from the pandemic
- Update on the Corporate Governance and Insolvency Act 2020
- The advent of a new Charities Act
- An overview of its key provisions
- When is it likely to be enacted?
- Key new Charity Commission guidance and alerts
- Recent Charity Commission case reports
- Case law update
- The latest from the Fundraising Regulator and ICO
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 10th December 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation