Charity Governance in the ‘New Normal’ - A Guide for the Charity Sector
Charity governance is changing, as organisations worldwide work through the lasting consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic and adapt further to new challenges and opportunities in different operational models.
Equip your organisation to be in the forefront as the charity sector plays a leading role in the collective effort to heal and restore communities.
For professional advisers, governance specialists, senior charity staff, officers, trustees and other key volunteers, this new webinar will help you rise to the challenges and rewards of charity governance in this ‘new normal’.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Governance-relevant legal changes triggered by the pandemic and their consequences (including company law dimensions)
- Flexibilities for board meetings and trustee decision-making
- In what ways members’ meetings have changed
- How financial oversight and solvency issues are affected
- What different approaches to financial reserves may be needed
- Changes in regulatory approach and their practical implications
- Altered relationships and perceptions - stakeholders, including donors and beneficiaries
This webinar was recorded on 8th July 2020