Charity Governance & Trustee Duties - Best Practice Explored
The ongoing climate of uncertainty (as a result of Brexit and now also COVID-19) brings to the fore the issue of how charities (particularly smaller charities) might cope and continue to abide by their overriding duties with rigour.
In tandem with this is the issue faced by all charities to ensure they comply with the law, which for many is a significant burden.
This newly updated webinar covers the important topic of charity trustee duties. It is suitable for charity trustees and charity practitioners, whether in private practice or in-house.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What the key duties for charity trustees are
- How they should be applied and best practice
- The interaction of the Charity Governance Code with existing principles
- Guidance on managing risk and conflicts of interest as part of a charity’s governance
- Recent case studies highlighting key charity governance principles
This webinar was recorded on 10th February 2021
at your organisation