Charity Accounts - Spring Update
The last few years have been challenging for many charities and their advisers. This one-hour virtual classroom session will provide a practical insight into recent financial reporting and auditing hot topics affecting charities.
This session is aimed at partners, managers and staff in accounting firms who prepare charity financial statements and charity staff or trustees involved finance and statutory reporting.
What You Will Learn
This live session will cover the following:
- New and upcoming developments in the SORP
- Trustees annual report considerations
- Challenging accounting and disclosure areas, including income recognition and related party transactions
- Important considerations for auditors and examiners
- Reporting to the Charity Commission and other regulatory matters
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.