Charities & Safeguarding - How to Get It Right
Safeguarding breaches have overshadowed the charity sector over the last ten years and continue to do so.
This virtual classroom seminar will give you a summary of the key points you need to know when advising a charity on how to safeguard and protect the people who come into contact with it and what to do if an incident occurs.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast will cover the following:
- Why safeguarding must be a governance priority for all charities
- Identifying those who need to be protected
- Risks to be aware of
- Where responsibilities lie
- Handling and reporting incidents
- How to get it right
- Lessons to learn from recent scandals
- Where to find guidance and support
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.