Capital Taxes - An Update with Robert Jamieson
The last two Finance Acts have brought in a number of important tax measures, particularly in the area of CGT.
This webinar will present you with an update on the recent changes to capital taxes legislation and case law so that you can continue to give appropriate and useful guidance to your clients.
If you are involved in providing advice to business and private clients on CGT and IHT matters, you cannot afford to miss this online session.
What You Will Learn
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Business asset disposal relief - change of limit
- Anti-forestalling - unconditional contracts
- Anti-forestalling - reorganisations and share exchanges
- Reporting and paying CGT on UK residential property
- The first home loan scheme case
This webinar was recorded on 8th February 2021
at your organisation