Capital Allowances on Construction & Property Expenditure
Attending this live broadcast session will provide you with a better understanding of how to claim allowances in practice.
The new structures and buildings allowance introduced in the Finance Act 2019 will be explored and there will be opportunity to ask questions to the speaker, a leading capital allowances specialist.
The session is aimed at accountants, tax advisors, lawyers and property professionals.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast session will cover the following:
- New structures and buildings allowance
- Developments / refurbishments
- Land remediation relief
- Missed capital allowances opportunities
- Acquisitions - key issues when buying and selling properties
- Corporate tax reform implications
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.