Campaign Planning for Social Media Success - From Start to Finish
Every business should have a strong, consistent, and meaningful approach to their social media campaigns. One of the biggest obstacles is knowing how to effectively plan, deliver and measure campaigns without wasting time and money.
It is important to consider what you are trying to achieve, who you want to engage with and how your social media campaigns tie into the wider business. By refining your approach to your campaign planning, you will build stronger relationships with your audience.
This live broadcast session is designed to give you the right knowledge, tools and techniques to create your own strategy and implement social media campaigns that are effectively aligned with wider business goals.
The session will show you how best to plan your social media campaigns from start to finish. This course is suitable for anyone who uses social media as part of their job role.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
Where to Start!
- Step by step campaign process from planning to analysing results
- How to set the right goals and objectives
- How to find your audience and understand their social media journey
- Identifying the right social channels for your objectives
- How to determine budgets and campaign spend where necessary
- Aligning campaigns with wider business objectives
- How to create and deliver content that fits your campaign objectives and engages the right audience
- Exploring different types of content (imagery, video, blogs and more!)
- Introduction to content tools
- Planning your time and actions in advance including your delivery timeline
- How to create a content calendar for you and your team
- Essential measurement tools you should be using
- How to measure your campaign performance in line with your objectives/KPIs
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.