Calling All People Managers & HR Professionals - Ignore Employee Engagement at Your Peril
Employee engagement is not about employee satisfaction, high salaries or thanking an employee after a long day of work. It refers to the emotional commitment an employee has to their organisation and its people, vision and goals.
Many companies make the mistake of treating employee engagement as an HR issue, when it is actually a business issue.
The onus is on management to introduce work methods, practices and behaviours that both nurture the emotional connections between employees and their workplaces and also motivates them to remain committed to the company for the long-term.
There is a need for all managers of people to be more focused in their approach so that they can make changes in their organisation whilst retaining and improving the engagement of their workforce and their performance.
Aimed at HR professionals, managers and partners, this webinar will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to start focusing on employee engagement every day so that it becomes part of the way that you and your teams operate, whatever the future may bring.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is employee engagement? Why is it so important?
- What are the critical elements associated with employee engagement? What employee engagement is not
- What is the role of measurement of employee engagement?
- What impact can employee engagement have upon performance?
- How can you engage your teams more effectively? How do other organisations engage their employees?
- What impact will the pandemic and remote working/hybrid working have upon engaging employees?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 24th September 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation